Get the best price on this Grand Celebration and Black Canyon Raft tour combining a helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with a Colorado River raft tour departing from the base of Hoover Dam!
This discount Grand Canyon landing and Hoover Dam / Black Canyon rafting tour combines the famous Grand Celebration helicopter tour with the Black Canyon River Raft smooth water float rafting trip which departs from the base of the Hoover Dam taking you down the Colorado River in beautiful Black Canyon.
This discounted deluxe Grand Canyon helicopter landing and Black Ganyon rafting combo tour takes you from the razzle dazzle of Las Vegas to the serene beauty of the Grand Canyon in style. You can take postcard perfect pictures from inside as your EcoStar jet helicopter has wraparound scenic windows which provide nearly 180 degree panoramic views. Provided also on your flight to the Grand Canyon are passenger to pilot communications headsets, multilingual tour narration, and dramatic in-flight music.
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon your helicopter will descend into the depths for the Grand Canyon passing eons of geological time all the way to the very bottom of the Grand Canyon landing you on a picturesque private plateau 4,000 ft. below the Canyon's Rim overlooking the sparkling Colorado River. You will enjoy a light breakfast served at the bottom of the Grand Canyon before heading back to our terminal.
Upon arriving at our terminal, you will be shuttled to the base of the mighty Hoover Dam to enjoy an 11-mile motorized raft trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon. Lunch is provided on a private river beach with optional swimming... so bring your bathing suit! Return transfers to Las Vegas are via motorcoach.
Book with confidence: No discount tour coupons needed, just some of the BEST tour prices... SAVE NOW!
Helicopter Rafting Combo Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Descend 4,000 ft. landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore the floor of the Grand Canyon
- 11-mile motorized raft trip departing from the base of Hoover Dam down the Colorado River through Black Canyon
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas area hotels and casinos