Exciting helicopter tour with a flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon, with a champagne picnic near the Colorado River and time to explore!
This affordable Grand Celebration helicopter landing tour is the premier tour of all Grand Canyon helicopter tours. This incredible Grand Canyon champagne picnic helicopter tour provides stunning near 180 degree panoramic aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and of the Grand Canyon itself.
This discounted deluxe Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour takes you from the razzle dazzle of Las Vegas to the serene beauty of the Grand Canyon in style. This affordable VIP helicopter flight includes breathtaking aerial views of the mighty Hoover Dam, one of the Top 10 Construction Achievements of the 20th Century, and its Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge which spans high above the scenic Black Canyon, and then panoramic views of shimmering Lake Mead, one the largest man-made lakes in the United States, while en-route to the Grand Canyon. Your Grand Canyon helicopter flight features a climate controlled luxurious and comfortable state-of-the-art VIP jet helicopter. You can take postcard perfect pictures from inside as your EcoStar jet helicopter has wraparound scenic windows which provide nearly 180 degree panoramic views. Provided also on your flight to the Grand Canyon are passenger to pilot communications headsets, multilingual tour narration, and dramatic in-flight music.
Once you arrive at the Grand Canyon your helicopter will descend into the depths for the Grand Canyon passing eons of geological time all the way to the very bottom of the Grand Canyon landing you on a picturesque private plateau 4,000 ft. below the Canyon's Rim overlooking the sparkling Colorado River. You will then be served a champagne picnic and refreshments all the while surrounded by the awe-inspiring grandeur and mystery that is the Grand Canyon. This affordable deluxe helicopter tour is truly an experience unlike any other!
Book with confidence: Discount tour coupons are not needed for some of the cheapest tour prices!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West
- Descend 4,000 ft. landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas area hotels and casinos