Get the BEST price on on this affordable Grand Canyon Skywalk Odyssey helicopter tour and Grand Canyon West Rim landing adventure!
Have you always been interested in a Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Skywalk access but thought it was unaffordable? Get the BEST price now and make your dream come true! You'll also depart from an exclusive VIP air terminal right off the world-famous Las Vegas Strip on your direct helicopter flight adventure to the Grand Canyon Skywalk itself!
On your Grand Canyon and Skywalk helicopter tour to the ancient Hualapai Indian Nation, you will experience eagle's eye views of the Las Vegas Strip, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam the Grand Canyon itself. Upon landing at Grand Canyon West Rim, get ready to witness a true modern engineering marvel, the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon Skywalk. The world-famous Skywalk, featuring a glass bottom walking surface, suspends more than 4,000 feet above the sparkling Colorado River while extending more than 70 feet out from the very edge of the West Rim. You can stare directly down into the vastness of the Grand Canyon itself.
Your Skywalk Odyssey adventure includes expedited admission to the Skywalk, VIP ground transportation and a Skywalk souvenir photo. You will also receive an estimated 45 minutes of ground time at Grand Canyon West.
Hotel pickup and drop-off to the heliport is included from Las Vegas hotels within 5 miles of the Strip.
Book with confidence: No discount tour coupons, just cheap tour prices... Guaranteed!
Grand Canyon Odyssey Tour Highlights:
- Convenient departures from the Las Vegas Strip VIP air terminal
- State-of-the-art climate controlled ECO-Star jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- VIP ground transportation to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Expedited admission to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Skywalk souvenir photo
- 45 minutes (approx.) of ground time at Grand Canyon West