Exciting discounted Hoover Dam helicopter flight with spectacular views of Hoover Dam, the Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead and Black Canyon!
This affordable Hoover Dam helicopter tour begins when you are picked up from your Las Vegas area hotel and then shuttled to our Boulder City VIP air terminal. Check-in and then board your deluxe state-of-the-art jet helicopter for your Hoover Dam helicopter sightseeing flight at a low level to the Hoover Dam. Enjoy magnificent, unobstructed near 180 degree panoramic views from the air of this engineering marvel rising 726 feet from its foundation.
The mighty Hoover Dam was the largest dam in the world at the time of its completion in 1935. Hoover Dam was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1985 and named one of America's Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders of the 20th Century in 1994. This helicopter tour is one of the best and unique ways to see this massive engineering marvel.
On this discount Hoover Dam helicopter tour, you'll enjoy magnificent, near 180 degree panoramic views from the air of this engineering marvel rising 726 feet from its foundation. Your Hoover Dam luxury helicopter flight features a climate controlled and comfortable state-of-the-art VIP EcoStar jet helicopter which has wraparound scenic windows providing you nearly 180 degree panoramic views through which you can take postcard perfect pictures of the Hoover Dam.
Along with aerial views Hoover Dam this fun and affordable helicopter tour includes views the Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and the picturesque and mysterious Black Canyon far below, see sparkling Lake Mead, one the largest man-made lakes in the United States before your return to Boulder City air terminal and transfers back to your Las Vegas area hotel.
Book with confidence: No discount tour coupons, just the best tour prices... guaranteed!
Hoover Dam Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the mighty Hoover Dam
- Luxurious helicopter flight with views of the towering Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, Black Canyon and Lake Mead
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas area hotels and casinos