Exciting and affordable VIP helicopter tour into the depths of the Grand Canyon, with a champagne picnic near the Colorado River and time to explore, plus limousine hotel transfers and Las Vegas Strip views!
This discounted Grand Canyon Grand Celebration helicopter champagne picnic landing tour and Las Vegas Strip adventure begins when a VIP limousine picks you up from your Las Vegas area hotel and your chauffeur takes you to the Las Vegas executive air terminal in style!
Step aboard your EC-130 "Eco-Star" jet helicopter, sit back and enjoy the unparalleled bird's eye views of the massive Hoover Dam, deemed one of the Top 10 Construction Achievements of the 20th Century, and the Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spanning high above picturesque Black Canyon, a favorite Colorado River rafting spot, see panoramic views of shimmering Lake Mead, one the largest man-made lakes in the United States, all while comfortably flying to the Grand Canyon.
After your helicopter passes over the Grand Canyon's West Rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation, you'll begin an exciting 4,000 foot descent all the way to the very floor of the mysterious Grand Canyon. During this unforgettable descent you'll view the towering eons old ancient rock formations of the Canyon's walls as the softly flowing Colorado River below, which has been slowly shaping the Grand Canyon for billions of years comes closer into view. After your helicopter gently lands on the Grand Canyon's floor you'll have time to explore and take postcard-perfect photos, then sit down for a fun champagne picnic meal under a traditional Hualapai Indian shelter.
The scenic views won't end at the Grand Canyon, as your luxury helicopter takes you back to Las Vegas where the journey began, you'll also do a fly-over above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip before landing at the executive air terminal where your chauffeured limousine awaits to take you back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Book with confidence: Discount tour coupons are not needed for some of the cheapest tour prices!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious helicopter flight with views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Descend 4,000 ft. landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River
- Enjoy a light meal and refreshments with time to explore the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Round trip chauffeured limousine transfers from most Las Vegas area hotels and casinos