Departing from Grand Canyon West, this exciting helicopter flight includes a 4,000 ft. descent and landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon itself!
Did you know that the Grand Canyon's West Rim is just a short two hour drive from Las Vegas? If you're up for a short and scenic road trip to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas then why not take this exciting discounted helicopter adventure tour which departs from Grand Canyon West Airport located at the Hualapai Indian Nation.
Upon arrival at the Hualapai Nation at Grand Canyon West you can see an array of panoramic scenic views of the Grand Canyon and experience true Southwestern hospitality. This Hualapai American Indian Reservation was created in 1883, and encompasses nearly 1,000,000 acres which includes 108 miles of the sparkling Colorado River and the Grand Canyon itself.
Check-in for your discounted Grand Canyon helicopter tour and board your state-of-the art climate controlled jet helicopter. On your flight into the Grand Canyon you'll view the beautiful ancient canyon walls which surround you as you descend smoothly 4,000 feet to the floor of the Grand Canyon itself. Then, once you're on the banks beside the pristine Colorado River you can explore the floor of the Grand Canyon for approx. 20 minutes and take postcard-perfect photos of this 7th natural wonder of the world! On your helicopter flight back up to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon you'll slowly ascend from the canyon's floor and view the mighty canyon's walls as they tower before you.
Once back on the top of the Grand Canyon's Rim you can explore these sacred Native American lands of the Hualapai Indians, as this Grand Canyon helicopter tour also includes the "Legacy Ticket" which provides admission to the sacred Hualapai lands and access to the Grand Canyon West Express hop-on-hop-off shuttle taking you to both Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Hop-off your shuttle at Eagle Point, home of the world-famous glass sightseeing bridge the Grand Canyon Skywalk which provides unique views of the Grand Canyon from nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor and sparkling Colorado River. Guano Point features an ancient pyramid-shaped mountain which you can walk up to enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of Grand Canyon West.
Also included in this Grand Canyon tour is a meal which can be enjoyed at your choice of either Eagle Point or Guano Point. Then when you're ready to return to Las Vegas, simply hop back on the convenient shuttle which will transport you back to your car for your journey back.
Book with confidence: No discount tour coupons, just the best tour prices... guaranteed!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Descend 4,000 ft. landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River
- 20 minutes to explore at the bottom of the Grand Canyon before your flight back up to the Rim
- Hualapai Indian "Legacy Ticket" and meal at your choice of Eagle Point or Guano Point
- Access to Grand Canyon West Express hop-on-hop-off shuttle