Departing from Grand Canyon West, this exciting helicopter flight includes a 4,000 ft. descent and landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon itself!
Did you know that the Grand Canyon's West Rim is just a short two hour drive from Las Vegas? If you're up for a short and scenic road trip to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas then why not take this exciting discounted helicopter adventure tour which includes a fun boat trip along the Colorado River. This exciting tour departs from Grand Canyon West Airport located at the Hualapai Indian Nation.
Upon arrival at the Hualapai Nation at Grand Canyon West you can see an array of panoramic scenic views of the Grand Canyon and experience true Southwestern hospitality. This Hualapai American Indian Reservation was created in 1883, and encompasses nearly 1,000,000 acres which includes 108 miles of the sparkling Colorado River and the Grand Canyon itself.
The West Rim offers some of the most exciting options for exploring and sightseeing at the Grand Canyon. This is the only region of the park that allows easy access to the canyon floor. To reach the bottom otherwise requires days of rigorous hiking and climbing. This world-famous Over the Edge with Legacy helicopter tour flies you over the rim's edge and down a mile below the rim of these ancient stone walls. Upon landing on the canyon floor, you'll enjoy a short and scenic walk to the bank of Colorado River where a pontoon boat awaits. This peaceful cruise offers sights of the mile-high canyon walls rising on either side of you.
Once back on the top of the Grand Canyon's Rim you can explore these sacred Native American lands of the Hualapai Indians, as this Grand Canyon helicopter tour also includes the "Legacy Ticket" which provides admission to the sacred Hualapai lands and access to the Grand Canyon West Express hop-on-hop-off shuttle taking you to both Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Hop-off your shuttle at Eagle Point, home of the world-famous glass sightseeing bridge the Grand Canyon Skywalk which provides unique views of the Grand Canyon from nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor and sparkling Colorado River. Guano Point features an ancient pyramid-shaped mountain which you can walk up to enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of Grand Canyon West.
When you're ready to return to Las Vegas, simply hop back on the convenient shuttle which will transport you back to your car for your journey back.
Book with confidence: Discount tour coupons are not needed for some of the cheapest tour prices!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Descend 4,000 ft. landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon on the banks of the Colorado River
- Pontoon boat cruise on the Colorado River
- 20 minutes to explore at the bottom of the Grand Canyon before your flight back up to the Rim
- Hualapai Indian "Legacy Ticket"
- Access to Grand Canyon West Express hop-on-hop-off shuttle