This is one of the best and fastest Las Vegas to Grand Canyon helicopter sightseeing tours to the Grand Canyon's West Rim!
This quick and affordable Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim Golden Eagle helicopter air-only tour was specifically designed for Las Vegas visitors who have limited time to spend touring the Grand Canyon but would like to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible.
This discounted Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas includes incredible aerial views of the mighty Hoover Dam, which was named one of the Top 10 Construction Achievements of the 20th Century, and its Mike O'Callaghan - Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, and then sparkling Lake Mead, one the largest man-made lakes in the United States, en-route the mysterious Grand Canyon. This affordable Grand Canyon helicopter tour features a climate controlled luxurious and comfortable state-of-the-art VIP jet helicopter with wraparound windows for nearly 180 degree panoramic scenic views, passenger to pilot communications headsets, multilingual tour narration, and dramatic in-flight music.
Book with confidence: No discount tour coupons needed, just some of the BEST tour prices... SAVE NOW!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- State-of-the-art climate controlled VIP jet helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound sightseeing windows
- Multilingual inflight tour narration (available in 11 different languages: Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, Korean and English) about the major points of interest and entertaining music
- Panoramic near 180 degree aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious helicopter flight with views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas area hotels and casinos